Aim of the Game: The first person to cross the finish line after three laps is the winner.
• Qualifying for the starting positions: Whoever rolls the highest number on the dice before the start of the race gets to put their car in the first space behind the starting line. The second highest number goes second on the grid, and so on.
• Players may start the game in the order of their starting positions. Each player may roll the dice and move the corresponding number of spaces forward.
• If a six is rolled during the race, this activates Boost Mode and the player may roll again.
• Several cars can be on one space at the same time.
• If a car lands on one of the risk spaces along the track, the player may jump forward a certain number of spaces or reverse gear is engaged and they have to move back a certain number of spaces.
The risk space with the clock means that the player must sit out a round until it is their turn again.
• At two points on the track (Dirt Track and Pit Lane), the player has the choice between two possible routes. When passing the two red dots on the track, the player must make their decision on which route to take. This is done by clearly stating which route they have chosen before they move.
The player themselves chooses whether to take the risk and choose the shorter route which is full of risk spaces or to play it safe with the longer route.
• The winner is the first player to cross the finish line after 3 laps. So don’t forget to count your laps on the lap counter!