Where the future takes shape.
Those who want to look ahead to tomorrow will find just the right atmosphere here in the modern premises of the Campus event area, with its central theme of “City and Mobility of the Future”. Between digital and analogue exhibits, there is plenty of space for relaxed, creative workshops, presentations and conferences.
As a special highlight, our Campus event area offers the possibility to use height-adjustable workbenches for practical workshop elements and to personalise the existing large screens.
Depending on the chosen set-up and seating arrangements, each of the two rooms can accommodate up to 60 people. The technology in the two rooms can be controlled separately.
Various catering options are available – from self-service snacks on the sideboard to a full lunch in combination with the Bikers Lodge or the Brasserie Bavarie.
Size: East: 60 sqm, West: 77 sqm
Rows of seats: max. 40
Parking & Arrival.
- Distance from centre: 5.5 km
- Distance from airport: 31.8 km
- Distance from main train station: 5 km
- Distance from motorway: 0.2 km
- Parking spaces: 300
Services & Key Facts.
- All-round, worry-free services.
- Workshop infrastructure with
- height-adjustable workbenches and party tables.
- 2 separate, separable work areas.
- Separate light control via iPad.
- Personalisation/Branding on a 75“ Screen.
- Individually operated screens.
- Flexible stage assembly possible.
- Speaker equipment and mobile sound system.
- Own cloakroom, kitchen and toilets.
More about our services.
Enquire about location.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly assist you in the further planning of your event. Our project managers possess an extensive overview of all our locations and their respective features. That way, you will be working on a firm foundation from the very beginning and can fully concentrate on the content of your planned event.