BMW Group Plant Tour.
As a representative of all the BMW Group’s international production facilities, the BMW Group Munich Plant, just next to BMW Welt, offers guests a direct insight into state-of-the-art automobile manufacture. The tour through BMW’s original plant gives an exciting glimpse of all areas of automobile production. The experts guiding the tour naturally focus on the guests’ specific requests and questions. In its presentation and route, the BMW Group Plant Tour follows specific content-related criteria, giving guests access to all automobile production technologies at the BMW Group Plant Munich: the press shop, body shop, paint shop, engine shop, the production of interior equipment and seats, and assembly.
Please reserve the tickets you require well in advance, since guided tours of the plant are very popular and will virtually always be fully booked if you attempt to book them at short notice.
- This tour is offered in German (DE) and English (EN)
- For safety reasons, the tour is only for children aged 6 and above.
- There are no guided tours on the weekends or public holidays in Bavaria.
- Furthermore, no guided tours take place on the following dates:
- 17/12/2018 until the end of the year
- Due to ongoing construction work, the assembly can currently be visited with limited access.
- It may not be possible to include all sections of the guided tour at all times. Due to production reasons, we reserve the right to cancel tours on short notice
- For safety reasons, please note that our English guided tours require participants to understand English
Monday to Friday
max. 30 people
approx. 150 minutes
Individual: 12.00 EUR / discounted* 9.00 EUR
Group: 240.00 EUR / discounted* 200.00 EUR
Tel.: +49 /0)89 / 1250 16001
*Children and school students up to the age of 18, persons undergoing training, university students, disabled persons with escort, persons taking a year out for voluntary social or environmental service, unemployed persons, old age pensioners and the retired, members of BMW Clubs, the MGV (Association of Munich Tourist Guides) and the BVGD (Association of Tourist Guides in Germany), representatives of the press, BMW staff, holders of the BMW Card or the BMW Premium Card