Premium Tour through BMW Welt, BMW Museum and BMW Group Plant.
With the BMW Premium Tour, you can experience all the highlights of BMW’s Munich base. Immerse yourself in the moving tradition and history of the BMW Museum, experience the fascination behind production at the BMW Group plant, and get to know all the brands of the BMW Group in the extraordinary architectural setting of BMW Welt.
The BMW Premium Tour allows you to discover the transitioning stages of the company, brand and product history at the BMW Museum – here you can see around 125 of the brand’s most valuable and attractive automobiles, motorcycles and engines.
At the BMW Group plant in Munich, you will be given an informative insight into the automotive industry and get to know all areas of production: the press plant, the body shop, the paint shop and assembly. Around 1000 automobiles and over 2000 engines are constructed here every day, and are then integrated into the global production network. Representing all international production sites, the BMW Group’s main plant gives first-hand insights into state-of-the-art automotive engineering.
In addition to the history and production, you will also visit the main attraction: BMW Welt. Go on a discovery tour with your guide and learn interesting facts about the building and its special architecture, as well as its history. Immerse yourself in the brand and product world of the BMW Group!
- This guided tour is offered in German (DE) and English (EN).
- For safety reasons, it is essential that guests speak the language of the respective guide (DE/EN), or bring a suitable interpreter. Interpreters are only recommended for group bookings due to the duration of the tour.
- For safety reasons, the minimum age for accompanied participants on the guided tour of the Munich plant is 6; young people aged 14 and over many participate in the tour unaccompanied. Due to the duration of the tour and the distance involved, we do however recommend this tour for ages 10 and above. Booking is not recommended for school groups.
- There are no tours of the plant on weekends, public holidays (in the state of Bavaria), and production-related closing days.
- Please understand that it is not always possible to visit all areas of production. We reserve the right to cancel tours at short notice, if required by production.
Tuesday to Friday: 2.30 pm (DE)
Thursday and Friday: 9.15 am (DE)
Tuesday to Friday: 11.15 am (EN)
max. 20 people
approx. 195 minutes (around 5 km walk)
Individual: 22.00 EUR / discounted* 17.00 EUR
Group: 340.00 EUR / discounted* 300.00 EUR
All prices incl. VAT
Tel.: +49(0)89 / 1250 16001
* Children and school students up to the age of 18, persons undergoing training, university students, disabled persons with escort, persons taking a year out for voluntary social or environmental service, unemployed persons, old age pensioners and the retired, members of BMW Clubs, the MGV (Association of Munich Tourist Guides) and the BVGD (Association of Tourist Guides in Germany), representatives of the press, BMW staff, holders of the BMW Card or the BMW Premium Card