Premium Tour through BMW Welt, BMW Museum and BMW Group Plant.
From the past to the present of driving pleasure: take the Premium Tour and experience the whole world of BMW, with highlights from the BMW Museum, fascinating glimpses of the BMW Group Plant, and the most important parts of BMW Welt.
The first stop on the BMW Premium Tour is the BMW Museum. Here, visitors are treated to a fascinating and innovative presentation of the BMW company, brand and product history. Discover 125 valuable exhibits spanning over 100 years of BMW Group history.
At the BMW Group Plant in Munich, visitors can watch live as passion and precision come together in the manufacture of each individual vehicle. Follow the manufacturing process of a BMW car, from the body shop to the paint shop.
The tour ends with a walkabout through BMW Welt. Get insights into the building’s unusual architecture and the sophisticated vehicle collection area, where cars are delivered to customers from all over the world. Experience the brand at the BMW Event and Delivery Centre.
- There are no guided tours on the weekends or public holidays in Bavaria.
- Furthermore, no guided tours take place on the following dates:
- 17/12/2018 until the end of the year
- Due to ongoing construction work, the assembly can currently be visited with limited access.
- This tour is offered in German (DE) and English (EN)
- For safety reasons, the tour is only for children aged 6 and above.
- Some sections of the tour are not wheelchair-accessible. Bookings should therefore not be made for wheelchair users
Tuesday to Friday: 9.15 am / 2.30 pm (DE)
Tuesday to Friday: 11.15 am (EN)
max. 20 people
approx. 195 minutes (around 5 km walk)
Individual: 22.00 EUR / discounted* 17.00 EUR
Group: 340.00 EUR / discounted* 300.00 EUR
Tel.: +49(0)89 / 1250 16001
*Children and school students up to the age of 18, persons undergoing training, university students, disabled persons with escort, persons taking a year out for voluntary social or environmental service, unemployed persons, old age pensioners and the retired, members of BMW Clubs, the MGV (Association of Munich Tourist Guides) and the BVGD (Association of Tourist Guides in Germany), representatives of the press, BMW staff, holders of the BMW Card or the BMW Premium Card