Aircraft Engine Hall.
Take a deep breath. And breathe in history.
The Aircraft Engine Hall is a room filled with history. And you may take that quite literally because the first BMW engines were once built in this hall; even though they were still made for aeroplanes at that time. Today, this historic location is available for your events.
The hall can be used flexibly and can be individually adapted to your event. There are hardly any limits to your creativity. However, we would like to draw your attention to some highlights: The hall gives a glimpse into the neighbouring exhibition of historic vehicles, which you may even use to embellish your event on request.
Due to its location, this location is also ideal for additional inspiring and informative tours.
Services & Key Facts.
- All round carefree service.
- Maximum capacity: 400 people.
- Possibility of exclusive guided tours of the neighbouring collection.
- Possibility of rides and shuttle services.
- Extensive technology with audio, video and stage equipment.
- High flexibility in the design of the hall.
- Hall can be furnished with historic vehicles.
- Catering by exclusive partner Kofler & Kompanie.
More about our services.
Aircraft Engine Hall Profile.
Enquire about location.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly assist you in the further planning of your event. Our project managers possess an extensive overview of all our locations and their respective features. That way, you will be working on a firm foundation from the very beginning and can fully concentrate on the content of your planned event.