BMW Group Plant Tour.
A guided tour of the BMW Group’s main plant in Munich gives you access to all areas of automotive production: the press plant, the body shop, the paint shop and assembly. The main plant is located in the north of Munich, close to the corporate headquarters, the BMW Museum and BMW Welt. Around 8000 employees from over 50 countries work at this location, including approximately 850 apprentices.
Around 1000 automobiles and over 2000 engines are constructed here every day, and are then integrated into the global production network. Representing all international production sites, the BMW Group’s main plant gives first-hand insights into state-of-the-art automotive engineering.
- This guided tour is offered in German (DE) and English (EN).
- For safety reasons, it is essential that guests speak the language of the respective guide (DE/EN), or bring a suitable interpreter.
- For safety reasons, the minimum age for accompanied participants on the guided tour of the Munich plant is 6 ; young people aged 14 and over many participate in the tour unaccompanied.
- There are no tours of the plant on weekends, public holidays (in the state of Bavaria), and production-related closing days.
- Please understand that it is not always possible to visit all areas of production. We reserve the right to cancel tours at short notice, if required by production.
Monday to Friday
max. 30 people
approx. 120 minutes
Individual: 12.00 EUR / discounted* 9.00 EUR
Group: 240.00 EUR / discounted* 200.00 EUR
All prices incl. VAT
Tel.: +49 /0)89 / 1250 16001
* Children and school students up to the age of 18, persons undergoing training, university students, disabled persons with escort, persons taking a year out for voluntary social or environmental service, unemployed persons, old age pensioners and the retired, members of BMW Clubs, the MGV (Association of Munich Tourist Guides) and the BVGD (Association of Tourist Guides in Germany), representatives of the press, BMW staff, holders of the BMW Card or the BMW Premium Card